The Sureserve Group provides services across the UK improving the energy efficiency and reducing the CO2 emissions of homes and businesses. Through long-term relationships, we understand the challenges faced by the communities we work in, and are committed to making a positive impact through the work we do, and helping them achieve net zero in the future.
A great many of our employees are from an Armed Forces background. We’re a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and work closely with CTP.
There are a great many skilled roles we are always looking for candidates to fill, including installation and service/breakdown heating engineers, renewables installers, smart-metering engineers; as well as electricians and multi-skilled trades people amongst others.
What You Can Expect:
- Work placement opportunities
- Full time positions with a highly competitive salary (reviewed annually), with various overtime/ bonus options
- A wide range of additional benefits
- A company vehicle and fuel card supplied
- A friendly, supportive, and visible team of colleagues and managers. We’ll pair you with an ex-Forces staff member wherever possible
For more information or to review current opportunities including jobs and work placements, visit our vacancies page here, or visit CTP Right Job and search for Sureserve Group at https://www.ctp.org.uk/my-plan