The Sureserve Group take the privacy of our candidates very seriously and are committed to high standards of data privacy, security and transparency.
Sureserve Group are engaged in introducing any and all changes needed to ensure adherence with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), as of 25th May 2018 as per the guidance provided by the UK’s governing body, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), including ensuring:
- Data is obtained, and information is processed fairly
- Data is kept safe and secure
- Data is processed for its intended purpose
- Data is not retained for longer than it is necessary
- Individuals have the right to be forgotten
- Provide a timely response & access to data for subject access requests
Sureserve Group will be complying with the GDPR as a data processor and our Data Protection Officer is updating and implementing all necessary changes, including grounds for processing data, data retention, risk assessments, reporting systems, updated agreements with third party data processors, security of data and training to staff.
Should you have any questions regarding GDPR, please email DataProtection@sureservegroup.co.uk