City of Lincoln Council
Scope of Work: 3* servicing, maintenance, repair, installations (planned and reactive), electrical condition reporting and remedial works, to City of Lincoln Council’s >8,000 domestic and commercial properties including gas, oil, solid fuel, electric and renewable heating and hot water systems. We complete over 500 installations every year.
Description: Demonstrating the strength of our relationship and delivery to mutual satisfaction; we’ve worked with City of Lincoln Council since 2006 celebrating our 14th anniversary in April 2020. Our relationship is enriched with our shared offices at the City of Lincoln Councils Hamilton House premises.
Our work with City of Lincoln Council has received national award recognition:
- Morgan Lamberts Award: Best Performing Client and Service Provider 2018
- Corgi’s Award Finalists: Partnership and Collaboration of the Year 2019
- H&V News Award Finalists: Collaboration of the Year 2020
Resource: Maintaining exceptional KPI performance, our dedicated in-house delivery team are highly responsive. They operate a 24/7/365 rota, which gives us flexibility and ensures we always meet City of Lincoln Council’s requirements.
- Experienced gas service, maintenance and installation operatives are complemented by a team of electricians and multi-skilled tradespeople.
- Trained Resident Liaison Officer and 24/7/365 call centre provide residents with a local point of contact.
- Expert ICT technicians have developed a secure two-way ICT interface between our systems, enabling us to accurately monitor and report on the contract efficiently (in real-time), providing a transparent audit trail.
Our team work to our accredited management systems, ISO9001 Quality, ISO14001 Environmental, ISO50001 Energy, ISO45001 Health and Safety, Tpas (resident engagement quality mark) ensuring that we deliver a first-class, bespoke and consistent resident focused service at all times.
"Meeting our expectations has only been made possible as a result of the collaborative working between Aaron and the City of Lincoln Council. The ethos is always a progressive, can do one, from all personnel at every level. I feel an enormous sense of pride to be part of such a successful working partnership and the many benefits it brings to the City of Lincoln Council, residents and local customers. At financial year end, City of Lincoln Council had 100% LGSR and EICR compliance across all our properties. Aaron’s hard work and dedication has been key to achieving this goal.”
Graeme Twell, City of Lincoln Council’s Gas Service Team Leader.
Back to all case studies