We’ve been working with Salix Homes since 2010, successfully retaining the contract in 2014 and 2018.
We’ve provided a comprehensive 10-month 3*-gas servicing, maintenance and installation service to SH for 9 years on 6,312 properties across Salford, continually maintaining 100% LGSR compliance.
We complete 250 reactive/planned installations annually.
- Faster decision making
- Reduced duplication (paperwork/data)
- Proximity to SH staff promotes helpful/information sharing environment
The CM/Supervisor are based within SH offices facilitating direct liaison with the Helpdesk/SH contract staff.
All staff live within five miles of the contract area, with five residing within Salford.
Evidencing successful delivery
Service & Maintenance
- CP12 compliance: 100% (for last 7-years)
- Servicing appointments made/kept: 97.5%
- First-time fix (FTF): 98.81%
- Serving access rate: 72% (first-time)/97% (3-attempts)
- Response times
- Normal (5-days): 100%
- Emergency (8-hours/2-hours): 100%
- Installations completed within 5-days: 100%
- Defects: <0.5%
- Re-calls in first 12-months: 0.3%
- Customer satisfaction: 100% (92%-return rate)
The proximity of staff to properties means we respond to all call-outs (emergency/urgent) within required response times. Vulnerable customers are visited within 8-hours.
Sue Sanderson at Salix Homes said:
“Sure have continued to ensure that SH have maintained their 9-year-100% gas compliance. For servicing they achieve customer satisfaction scores of-98.9%, on a return rate of-99.16%.
"They are currently exceeding both repairs targets of-95% with an average FTF of-98.81%, and completion within target time average of-99.77%.
"Sure have given exemplary service over the past 9-years in all areas including servicing, repairs and installation works and have always given value for money, helping us to make savings that we have been able to reinvest in additional projects.”
Back to all case studies