The Guinness Partnership
We originally won this contract in 2013, servicing 15,000 domestic properties across the North of England. During retender in 2017 we were successfully awarded the North and South West (SW) (via Lot 1 Fusion21 Heating Systems Framework), providing servicing, responsive repairs and installations to heating systems to approximately 24,000 domestic and commercial properties.
- Multi-skilled engineers can fix a range of appliances and complete services, reducing time/discomfort to customers – particularly important in the SW due to rural property spread
- Regionally based CLOS – North (2) / SW (1)
We have 41-engineers across North / 20-SW. All are strategically located to enable full coverage to all postcodes, including rural/more remote areas.
Regional engineers working on other contracts across the North assist with servicing/repairs when required. Resource plans are reviewed weekly so resources meet demand.
The CMs review KPIs monthly, highlighting trends in underperformance; i.e. quality control/customer satisfaction, etc. Subsequent retraining is arranged for required parties.
- LGSR compliance: 100% (last 36 months)
- Servicing appointments made & kept: 97.5%
- First-time fix: 96.86%
- Servicing access rate: 95.4% (3-visits)/97.5% (5 visits)
- Repairs appointments made & kept: 98.58%
- Customer satisfaction:100% (of cards returned)
Mark Moore at Guinness said “Sure stepped in at extremely short notice mobilising over a weekend when our previous contractor failed and we haven’t looked back. The quality of work is always high, with our external auditors supportive of us continuing to use Sure services moving forward. Sure have maintained daily gas compliance on 24,000 properties for us over for 36-months which is an outstanding achievement.“
Back to all case studies