recite me

You can contact us by:

  • Calling our customer services team on, 01223 656 250.
  • Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
  • By emailing
  • In writing to:

Unit 2 Craven Court
Willie Snaith Road

If we are not able to resolve your complaint on initial contact, we will escalate your concerns for further investigation. We aim to resolve your complaint within 10 working days.

If you are still not satisfied, your case can be reviewed by our Customer Services Manager. A referral will be made for you and you will be contacted directly.

We will respond to you directly with the outcome of our findings.

Following the full review of your complaint, we may take the following actions:

  • Apologise
  • Explain our findings and why this has occurred
  • Take appropriate action to put things right

We hope to come to an agreement. However, if we are unable to reach an agreement we will contact you explaining our position. If you remain unhappy with the outcome of our investigation and are not happy for your complaint to be closed, we will refer your complaint back to your energy supplier. They may issue a “deadlock letter” if they find our conclusion to be fair.

If you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the Ombudsman Services for a free and independent review of your concerns.

If you decide to do this, you must contact the Ombudsman Services: Energy within 12 months of receiving our "final offer" letter. You can also contact the Ombudsman Services: Energy if you have not yet received a "final offer" letter from us, but eight weeks have passed since you first complained.

If the Ombudsman finds that we have not acted correctly, it will recommend what we should do to put things right.

This may include:

  • An apology
  • An explanation
  • Compensation
  • Further action

For further independent help and support, visit:

The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice. You can contact them any time during the complaints process.

Ombudsman Services: Free, independent advice and support for complaints (after following the complaints process), visit Ombudsman Services: Energy

Or write to: Energy Ombudsman, PO Box 966, Warrington WA4 9DF

Important literature