Contract: Full time
Location: South West England
Sure Maintenance Ltd, part of the Sureserve Group, is one of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations.
We are currently recruiting for conscientious and enthusiastic Gas Engineers who take pride in producing work of the highest quality to complement our existing teams looking after long term social housing contracts.
We have several positions of work in South West England and surrounding areas including Bristol and Gloucester:
- Breakdown Engineers - diagnose and repair gas central heating systems achieving a high first time fix rate
- Service Engineers - servicing of a variety of gas appliances including boilers and fires and completing minor remedial works
- Installers – to install new gas heating systems including full system, conversions and combi swaps. Also carry out a variety of heating system repairs and fitting works including radiators, repipes, minor remedial works and other small fitting works.
Main responsibilities of our Gas Engineers are:
- Carry out Heating Maintenance works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region, including annual gas services, repairs and installations
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork.
- Undertake out of hours work including overtime and callout.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Gas regulations, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Heating Engineers will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients.
You will also work well as part of a team to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role including as a minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1. Unvented is desirable but not essential.
Full driving license required.
Ideal candidates will have experience of repairing and servicing domestic gas applicants within social housing properties. A good knowledge of a range of gas appliances including boilers and fires and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix rate is required.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you. Newly qualified engineers are also encouraged to apply.
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- £10,000 Life Cover
- £500.00 Joining bonus after 6 moths service and a further £500.00 after 12 months service.
Sure Maintenance is an equal opportunities employer and values everyone as an individual.