Contract: Full time
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Providor, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of Smart Metering services across the UK.
Purpose of the Role:
- The manage the out of hours emergencies process for all Providor’s Suppliers.
- To ensure confirmation of appointment for all Providor’s Suppliers.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage the out of hours emergencies on behalf of Providors Clients within SLA between the hours of: Monday – Friday 17:00-22:00; Saturday and Sunday 08:00-22:00
- To ensure all emergency jobs are assigned to the relevant engineers within designated regional/client areas.
- Ensure the engineers are aware of any emergencies that have been assigned to them.
- To ensure the customer and client is called with an ETA of engineer arrival.
- To ensure all calls are answered within a timely manner.
- To confirm appointment from the following day following the confirmation process and call scripts.
- To ensure processes are followed at all times to ensure the efficiency of the operation.
- To adapt to and complete any additional ad-hoc requests as instructed by your line manager.
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Proven strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and independently
- Effective Leadership
- Ensure that processes are valued and followed
- Good geographical knowledge
Qualifications and Key skills required:
- GCSEs in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Working experience in an office or call centre environment
- How to handle customers who are experiencing problems with a service of product
- How to calmly advise customers
- Choice of 2 x lucrative bonus schemes
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
COVID-19 considerations: If your job is furloughed due to Covid after starting with Providor, we will ensure you are paid 80% salary