Contract: Full time
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Providor, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of Smart Metering services across the UK.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a performance focused Team Leader with the ability to balance the running of a busy team dealing with on day diary management alongside continual feedback and development with the field team from engineers to Regional Operations Manager alike.
Reporting into the Planning Operations Manager, the Scheduling Team leader supports the company’s daily performance by directing and overseeing a team that directs and manages engineers’ diaries and customers’ expectations on day. The Scheduling team leader is responsibility for managing performance of the Scheduling team by auditing call and email quality, ensuring all daily tasks are assigned and completed as well as completed team 1-2-1’s and regular performance management and coaching.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the Scheduling Team
- To be fully involved in the daily operations and allocate the workload accordingly to ability, experience, and knowledge within the department.
- Build effective relationships with Customers, Clients, Field Managers, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide a professional first line communication channel between the company and its clients and to be a visual presence to the team.
- Hold daily meetings between the field and Scheduling team to manage on day Jeopardy
- Assist in hiring of new staff, recommend training courses where appropriate, conducting regular appraisals of the Customer Services Team, monitoring progress, and ensuring training records are kept up to date. Carry out disciplinary procedures and dismissal, if necessary.
- To train all staff and co-ordinate training, ensuring the same procedures and systems are used by all.
- To be aware of, assist colleagues and/or take over where necessary any escalations and complaints
- To ensure cover always exists for all jobs, particularly during holidays and sickness. To approve holiday requests, making sure periods away do not overlap comprising the efficiency of the Team.
- To manage SLA’s within the client/business specified allowances
To adapt to and complete any additional ad-hoc requests as instructed by you Line Manager.
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship building
- Ability to brief a range of stakeholders
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
Qualifications and experience required:
- Good standard of Education – GCSE level
- Good geographical knowledge
- Scheduling Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Performance Management
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
COVID-19 considerations: If your job is furloughed due to Covid after starting with Providor, we will ensure you are paid 80% salary
The Sureserve Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.