Contract: Full time
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Providor, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of Smart Metering services across the UK.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Leader, the Customer Service Assistant supports the company’s day to day running by supporting or clients and customers enquiries.
The role will encompass many administrative processes whilst working within a driven office environment. The successful applicant will be fully computer literate, well presented and have a good telephone manner.
This is a varied role, providing many opportunities to further develop your skills. For success in the role you must be a team player, with an ability to be flexible as part of a fast-moving focused organisation.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers and clients alike.
- Making outbound confirmation calls to customers to confirm appointments.
- Responding to general enquires emails for customers and clients.
- Vetting and creating emergency appointments for customers, ensuring COVID checks are completed for every customer.
- General database administration
- Achieving and maintaining SLA’s within the centre
- Working towards KPI’s
To adapt to and complete any additional ad-hoc requests as instructed by your Line Manager.
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A good telephone manner and the ability to easily explain what we do and don't do.
- The ability to record information with a high degree of accuracy.
- A sound practitioner of Microsoft Office suite and proprietary client record systems; with the ability to record information electronically and talk to clients at the same time. Probably gained within a call centre environment.
- Working with multiple client requests simultaneously and ensuring the ability to complete each task accurately and efficiently.
- Be self disciplined and self motivating.
- A strong background in Customer services.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Good standard of Education – GCSE level
- Good geographical knowledge
- Call Centre Experience
- Smart Metering Knowledge
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
COVID-19 considerations: If your job is furloughed due to Covid after starting with Providor, we will ensure you are paid 80% salary
The Sureserve Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.