Contract: Full time
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Providor, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of Smart Metering services across the UK.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting into the Planning Manager, the Capacity Controller is responsible for the data management of all engineer details across the UK including but not limited too; meter capacity, new starter details, leaver details, working areas, holiday, absences, and team talks. The capacity controller is responsible for declaration and management of our working capacity to internal and external clients.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily calls to review D-9/D-4 booking progress and handover.
- Weekly calls with Field Managers to confirm, declare and lockdown engineer capacity in line with our 6-week capacity declaration.
- Weekly meetings with clients to understand expectations and capacity changes required.
- Arranging parachute trips for engineers with Field Managers and other stakeholders.
- Total administration of working platforms including data entry, data review and upkeep of all held information and engineers and working capacity.
- Managing and building reporting and have a consistent 360-degree view of capacity for the field over the rolling 6-week period
- Cascade absence information to relevant parties in a timely manager
- Build effective relationships with Customers, Clients, Field Managers, and internal stakeholders.
To adapt to and complete any additional ad-hoc requests as instructed by you Line Manager.
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to targets and objectives
- Ability to stay calm in a high paced environment
- Basic Excel
Good geographical knowledge
Qualifications and experience required:
- Good standard of Education – GCSE level
- Data Entry/Administration
- Capacity/Data Controller
- Smart Metering
- Energy Industry
- Engineering Industry
- Company pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan (HealthShield)
- New vehicle finance discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- £10,000 Life Cover
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
COVID-19 considerations: If your job is furloughed due to Covid after starting with Providor, we will ensure you are paid 80% salary
The Sureserve Group values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.