Contract: Full time
Location: London, Brighton and Milton Keynes
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
K&T Heating, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of Gas Compliance services across London and the South East.
Purpose of the Role:
- To carry out heating repairs and servicing in occupied and/or empty properties in a courteous and polite manor.
- To make sure all aspects of work is finished to a high standard and within target, set by the client and K&T Heating.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- To risk assess work/working environments before starting any works to avoid damages or injuries
- To undertake all work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- To undertake all work in accordance with The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations (GSIUR) 1998.
- To ensure correct uniform is worn at all times when representing the company
- To carry out servicing & repairs to heating/plumbing systems and appliances on behalf of K&T Heating achieving the company target of 90% First time fix.
- To attend all calls allocated to you inside target times, if delayed report to call handlers so the resident can be made aware of delays.
- To identify materials and parts required to carry out repairs to the set company standard.
- To record accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used capturing this on the company’s PDA / I.T system.
- Where any further works are required you must liaise with K&T stores/admin teams then inform residents of timescale for completion of the work being undertaken
- To manage, control and be responsible for allocated van stock ensuring levels are kept.
- To participate on the out of hours emergency call out rota and ensure procedures are followed.
- Be prepared to work flexible with the possibility of work outside normal working hours depending on the needs of the business
- Carryout your daily tasks in a helpful and professional approach prioritising customer service.
- To report any vulnerabilities or concerns to management via K&T code 4 system so it can be addressed and reported back to the appropriate client.
- To keep your allocated company vehicle clean and tidy at all times ensuring any waste is disposed of to company/HSE regulations
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Experience of working in the public sector including local councils and housing associations
- Good time management and communication skills
- Experience of working in the Gas industry
- Experience of using a PDA for job allocation of your working day
Qualifications and Key skills required:
- Relevant ACS gas qualifications
- Full, clean UK driver’s license
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Holiday increments for long service
- Flexible benefits
- Share save scheme
- Company phone
- Holiday pay
- Auto Enrolment Pension