Contract: Full time
Location: Various locations
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity, and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Aaron Services; part of The Sureserve Group are a market leading heating and hot water specialist with 35 years of successful delivery and a growing client base, we are always on the lookout for experienced engineers with experience in renewable energy to join our busy teams across the Midlands and Eastern England.
Once you have completed a full induction, you will be attending tenants’ homes to carry out service and repair work and are looking for ACS qualified engineers with experience in the renewable energy sector as well as gas heating and hot water systems.
With a friendly and professional attitude, you will build strong relationships with our clients and their tenants, ensuring all works meet the required standards.
- Carrying out service and maintenance works on a variety of domestic and commercial properties across the region.
- Ensuring high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet the required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically and manually.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during your daily work.
- To comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures so relevant parts are available to fulfil job requirements.
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Uniform & mobile devise provided
- Service awarded holiday increase
- Share save Scheme
If you believe you have the relevant skills, knowledge, and experience to join our team at Aaron Services, please apply by submitting your CV confirming your current salary.
It is important that we complete all the appropriate criminal and reference checks before you start working with us.
Aaron Services is an equal opportunities employer and values everyone as an individual.