Contract: Full time
The Sureserve Group of businesses provide market leading compliance and energy services across the UK, with over 2,100 employees working from over 20 offices.
We are committed to developing talent at all levels, ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion in the way we work and in the communities in which we work, and making sure that every one of our people, clients and customers has the opportunity and support to fulfil their professional and personal potential.
Aaron Services, part of the Sureserve Group, are a leading provider of gas compliance services across the East of England and the Midlands.
Purpose of the Role:
- Looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic individuals that have pride in producing work to the highest quality to complement their existing team.
- Looking after long-term social housing contracts.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out heating installation works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region.
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident, and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
Relevant Skills and Behaviours:
- Have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients.
- Work well in a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
- Ensure that you comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures.
Key skills and Qualifications required:
- Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role.
- Oil or Renewable qualifications would be an advantage.
- Flexible working
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion working groups
- Employee Representative Council
- 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays and a holiday buy back scheme
- A bike to work scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme with free 24-hour confidential helpline
- Company pension
- New vehicle finance discount scheme